2013年11月24日星期日

Question about insurance: in network medical offices that bill up-front?

  • medical evacuation insurance
  • life insurance no medical exam
  • purchase medical insurance
  • save money on auto insurance
  • save money on car insurance
I have a question about in-network medical offices that bill up front. If you have health insurance and you stay in network, why do some medical offices want you to pay for the visit in full before it's even gone through the insurance? Even though there is an established co-pay, etc. i had a doctor that did that. They billed me up front even though I had in network insurance. It took 8 months to get my money back when my insurance paid in full.


What is your thoughts on medical offices that do this? It doesn't seem to common. My insurance said it ridiculous because that the point of going to in-network providers, to avoid that type of thing. Am I missing something?

Question about insurance: in network medical offices that bill up-front?

没有评论:

发表评论