2013年11月21日星期四

QUestions about savings account and interest rates? Suppose I deposited $1,000,000.....?

  • bank savings rates
  • bank rates savings
  • outsourced accounting services
  • online accounting courses for cpa
  • online higher education
  • higher purchase
Ok so I have a savings account through fidelity bank. My account is fairly new and only has $2,000 in it so they only started me off with an interest rate of 0.1%. That being said, suppose I were to deposit a million dollars tomorrow. What would the .1% interest be? Also is that paid monthly or yearly? And since I would be putting in a large amount all at once, would that actually boost my interest rate? This is for homework help for my niece in 7th grade lol thanks in advance for all your help

QUestions about savings account and interest rates? Suppose I deposited $1,000,000.....?

没有评论:

发表评论