2013年11月21日星期四

Suppose someone got $1 million tomorrow. How would they go about handling it correctly at a bank?

  • transfer money online to bank account
  • wire money online to bank account
  • how to save money in bank account
  • money savings
  • best money market savings account
  • large intestine removal
  • large file transfer
Ok so I have a serious question about what to do when you get such a large amount at once. I'm getting $1 million soon (like within a months time) and I have no idea where to put it in regards to banks. Some people said its not wise to put that amount into one account but a few instead. Others say its fine. Then some have said not to put it into savings but others say differently. I need to do some serious research because I want to be wise with this money. My goal is to put it into a savings account that will give me a large amount of interest. What do I have to do here?

Suppose someone got $1 million tomorrow. How would they go about handling it correctly at a bank?

没有评论:

发表评论