2013年11月22日星期五

Should I get a credit card?

  • credit card fees
  • credit card visa
  • wire money online with credit card
  • secured credit cards business
  • no annual fee secured credit card
  • credit card payment gateway
  • credit card payment processing
  • student credit cards
I have bad credit, I know I have bad credit. I just went on credit karma's website and they proved to me I have bad credit, just like I had originally thought. I have VERY Poor credit. I have $11,500 in student loans. I've been working part time but a few days ago I got full time, and promoted to a higher position, so I will be making a little more money. Credit Karma is suggesting I get the Capital One Secured Mastercard to help build my credit. Should I? To be honest I've never had a credit card, never really cared to apply for one..but it's saying it will help build my credit..so I'm not sure what to do? Advice, thanks. =)
  • Additional Details
  • Yes, I have been late on payments...quite a few times. I make so little, but now that I got my promotion, I will definitely be able to make payments on time, and possibly send in more then they want from me. I have family whom could help me, but they won't..so only working part time, and making so little money, I've been doing the best I can. But this should all change. I actually just put a reminder in my phone for me to send in a payment tomorrow.

  • Should I get a credit card?

    没有评论:

    发表评论