2013年11月19日星期二

What will my FICO score be after 6 months?

  • credit card apply
  • credit card debt elimination
  • application for credit card
  • credit card debt consolidation
  • debt management credit counseling
  • debt credit card
  • credit score ranges
  • your credit score
  • calculate percentage salary increase
Here are some facts about me if it helps...




- I'm planning on getting a CapitalOne secured credit card and paying it off each month to build a credit history... not sure what percentage of my credit line I'm going to use though. But the default credit line is $200.



- The only debt I've ever had in my entire life was a $200 debt, which I paid in full shortly after finding out about it.



... and...


- Prior to my debt experience, I didn't have any credit history, nor did I have a credit score or FICO score... and from what a FICO representative told me, I still don't have a FICO score even after my debt experience.



Please help. What do you think my FICO score will be after 6 months? I'm new to all this credit stuff.
  • Additional Details
  • @Stephen Weinstien - But can you give me a number? Like 500, 600, or 700? Anything?
  • God I don't know who to choose for best answer.


    :-(


    I'll flip coins.


    :-)

  • What will my FICO score be after 6 months?

    没有评论:

    发表评论