2013年11月19日星期二

Will canceling an early credit card payment affect my credit score?

  • online credit card
  • credit card online application
  • free online debit card
  • wire money online with credit card
  • credit score online
  • online credit score
  • online payment solutions
  • online payment methods
I opened my first Capital One credit card last month and made my first purchase on Nov. 1st. I got my online statement a few days ago and made a payment even though my payment wasn't due until Dec. But I cancelled it minutes later because I read about someone who payed their bill a month early and the charge still showed up the next month.


So, will cancelling my payment, even though it was not due yet, affect my credit score? Thanks.

Will canceling an early credit card payment affect my credit score?

没有评论:

发表评论