2013年11月24日星期日

Will working for Old Navy increase my chances of being approved for an oldnavy credit card?

  • credit card terminal
  • credit card company
  • government approved purchasing system
  • stop limit order
I am 19 yrs old and want to build my credit. I've been working for old navy for about 3 months now, and I see most people get approved for the credit cards on the day to day basis.


Will I have a good chance of being approved for the card?


Let's say I have a $250 limit on my old navy credit card and I buy a $25.00 shirt w/ my card and that's the only purchase I make that month....


-Will I be asked to pay the full $250 at once or maybe $50..over a period of time until I have payed off my $250 debt....OR is it when I spend the entire limit on my card then I am charged a bill?


Thanks!

Will working for Old Navy increase my chances of being approved for an oldnavy credit card?

没有评论:

发表评论