2013年11月24日星期日

CAPITAL ONE SECURED CREDIT CARD: Will it affect my credit score if I pay the security deposit over time?

  • secured business credit card
  • atm credit card
  • free credit score report
  • my credit score
  • bad credit secured loan lenders
Capital One says that I can pay the security deposit over the course of 80 days, but they don't say if paying the deposit little by little is bad for my credit/FICO scores. They just say that the only thing that happens if I don't pay the $200 in 80 days, is that they don't open an account for me.


So I guess what I want to know is, is it bad for my credit/FICO scores if I don't have the security deposit money the moment I find out that I qualify for CapitalOne's secured credit card?
  • Additional Details
  • bdancer2, you are amazing. :-D No wonder you are a Top Contributor. Thank you so much for all your help.

  • CAPITAL ONE SECURED CREDIT CARD: Will it affect my credit score if I pay the security deposit over time?

    没有评论:

    发表评论