2013年11月15日星期五

California Health Insurance. 22 living with parents?

  • secondary health insurance
  • health insurance benefits
  • cheapest health insurance
  • work insurance
  • affordable health insurance plans
  • private health insurance plans
  • eyes insurance plans
  • prescription insurance plan
  • auto insurance policy
I recently graduated from university and have a job, but don't make that much money. I am currently living with my parents. My dad is 58 and makes 55k-ish a year. My stepmom is 60 and doesn't work. My 24 year old brother makes about 12k a year. Both me and my brother are both in debt from school. I can be on my dad's health insurance plan but it's too expensive. I think he claims me and my stepmom as dependents. What are my health insurance options? Any advice would be great. The more details the better.

California Health Insurance. 22 living with parents?

没有评论:

发表评论