2013年11月16日星期六

Can a manager change my schedule without telling me so she can have a girls night out with my other co worker?

  • sales manager training
  • website health check tool
  • manage purchase orders
  • employee schedule software
Can she do that i mean i feel its unfair to me that she did this. For the past few months i have been opening and this day and now she decides to change my schedule. I have been working here for 2 years and to me this is rude and disrespectful... What do you all think and if its not right what actions should i take... Also to show how bad of a manager she is she told one of my co workers that she is the manager and that she could do what ever she wanted and she didnt have to tell me a thing..

Can a manager change my schedule without telling me so she can have a girls night out with my other co worker?

没有评论:

发表评论