2013年11月19日星期二

Can a manager force you to work on a holiday with no extra pay and really long hours?

  • work related injuries
  • online social work degree
  • social media marketing manager
  • holidays cards photo
  • labor pains symptoms
I work at burger king and I'm currently still in school and the manager has said people can volunteer too work the 28 (thanksgiving) and if not enough people sign up he will make you work that day and there will not be any extra pay. The burger king on the town over gets paid 7.25+ half on holidays Is that fair? What can we do? I am currently 17 and they make me work 5 days a week making approximately 35 hours a week. I cant do anything because I live alone and I really need the job but it seems unfair to work on a holiday with no bonus.

Can a manager force you to work on a holiday with no extra pay and really long hours?

没有评论:

发表评论