2013年11月18日星期一

Does USPS ever transfer items to FedEx?

  • shipping heavy equipment
  • heavy machinery shipping
  • fedex car shipping
USPS feels it's their right to play constable over me and refuses to deliver anything to me under the pretense of having no ID, and this idiot on Amazon seems to have lied about using expedited shipping, being that for a s suspiciously low price he or she has shipped four lead acid batteries to me for a little over 8, and the PO surely would charge more for that, and I got these batteries cheap too. I was hoping it would have been fedex or ups since they still deliver to me, though for a time ups was playing constable too, but gave up when i convinced them it wasn't their business. But so, I am wondering, being that this shipment is heavy, and I've never gotten anything heavy but maybe once from USPS in the many things I've gotten from them, would they transfer such an item due to its weight to FedEx? I imagine they would since they have to fit a lot in their little car and from their debt are trying to save gas money, and so wouldn't load up heavy items like this that fedex is better at bearing the cost of shipping.
  • Additional Details
  • constable is the American word for someone who is in charge of overseeing and enforcing evictions basically, how could you not know that?

  • Does USPS ever transfer items to FedEx?

    没有评论:

    发表评论