2013年11月20日星期三

How can ins. companies say a different rate for the same plan on the exchange?

  • health insurance company
  • car insurance company
  • company health insurance
  • affordable health insurance plans
  • private health insurance plans
  • tax deductible donations
Why are they LEGALLY allowed to do this? This new law is doing nothing but causing the insurance companies to even be more shady than ever. If someone doesn't look at the exchange they would never know the same plan is less expensive. The plans even on the exchange are very deceptive. When it says $19.00 co pay for prescriptions someone first has to pay $5,000.00 for the year then they pay $19.00. When it say $300.00 for the emergency room I'm sure it must be the same game. First pay the $5,000.00 after paying $500.00 per month.


I thought even though I don't qualify for any subsidy this would all be better, but now I'm not thinking that. Now that I'm finding out more & more, it's looking worse in many ways. Nancy Pelosi said we'll find out what's in it once it's passed, well I'm finding out & not liking it. I can't trust my insurance company is going to give me back my old plan I faithfully paid; first off they are deliberately quoting higher rates, plus they always have been allowed to be shady & it would cost them a lot of money to reinstate plans. Just the postage in mailing out what they now are required to do will tell me nothing I don't already know. I already know my old plan doesn't comply with the ACA, so why must have to read it again? I'm actually for the 1st time considering not even bothering to get insurance. I wonder how many in my position will decide to do the same thing. The ACA act is only going to benefit the people getting subsidies, and the majority of people it looks like will get that. I don't see how Obamacare is going to work if people in my position who don't qualify for a subsidy just decides to throw in the towel and not bother being insured.

How can ins. companies say a different rate for the same plan on the exchange?

没有评论:

发表评论