2013年11月20日星期三

I want to run a computer business that focuses on helping people build their dream computer.?

  • small business computer services
  • computer repair business
  • build business credit
  • rugged computers
  • colleges offering marine biology
I am disabled and have been fighting a very serious illness since I was 18, and I live in my moms house and I pay my own way through the somewhat generous welfare system my province gives me.


I am 28 now and I do not want to be on welfare fully. I don't have any skill except for dealing with computers.


I had an idea, and most people told me it won't work but I've gotten 1-2 responses about people wanting me to help them with their computers and one person wants me to go shopping with them to help them pick out a good computer for their kid.


My services will be anything from teaching a person to use the computer in an easier way, to another extreme which is BUILDING their own personal computers. I will gladly help them build the machine of their dreams.


I can help parents build a gaming machine that will play all the latest Microsoft titles and other gaming titles as good as any new gaming console, and they still will be able to use the computer to complete homework assignments.


I think I have a lot to offer and I want to save people money and give them the best customer support,and the personal help they need if any components break and they need me to fix them.


IS this is a bad idea? It's what I love to do. I know I do it well. Am I wasting my time?


Thank you for your help. I appreciate your truth and honesty.

I want to run a computer business that focuses on helping people build their dream computer.?

没有评论:

发表评论