2013年11月15日星期五

If I open a credit card now, will I have enough time to build my score before Fall 2014?

  • credit card processing fees
  • student credit card
  • low interest credit card
  • monitor your credit score
  • credit score monitor
  • credit score help
  • secured line of credit rates canada
  • secured rewards credit card
  • secured gas credit card
  • accept credit card payment
  • link building company
I have a job and I'm going to college next fall. I want to build (or more accurately, start) my credit history because I'll likely need to take out a private loan and my family members might not be able to cosign. My bank offers a secured card for a few hundred dollars security. Should I apply for it now and charge my phone payments ($10 a month) to it? There is a yearly fee of $35 because I can't open a no-fee student card yet. Are there no-credit-history secured cards with no yearly payments that won't turn me down?

If I open a credit card now, will I have enough time to build my score before Fall 2014?

没有评论:

发表评论