2013年11月20日星期三

MBA in Accounting now, or later?

  • online accounting college
  • accounting college
  • field service software
Making a long story short:


I am a student at a community college majoring in Accounting. I am taking intro to Financial Accounting now in the Fall, and then Intro to Managerial Acct in the Spring. I am projected to start at Towson University in Spring 2014 right into Intermediate.


Now, Towson has one of those five year Bachelor's to Master's in the Accounting field if you meet certain requirements: Be in Junior year, have a 3.0 GPA, and get 400 on the GMAT.


I would be happy if I get into the Bachelor's to Master's program, but I am a little concerned that my master's will make me "overqualified" for the field.


But then, you HAVE to complete an internship to get the degree in the first place.....


Would it make sense to take the 5 year Bachelor's to Master's, or is it better to get a Bachelor's, get experience in the field, and then get a Master's?

MBA in Accounting now, or later?

没有评论:

发表评论