2013年11月19日星期二

My credit card was scanned and used for fraudulent charges. Should I?

  • credit card processing online
  • student credit card
  • credit card interest rates
  • company credit check
  • credit report company
  • credit repair company
  • mattress store
Call the places where the card was used or should I just hope the bank is doing the investigation? I am not sure where the card was scanned or photoed or whatever they do, but a large amount was charged at walmartonline.com, sephora.com, and zazzle. I went to the bank the day after I saw the charges and destroyed my card. Hopefully, bank insurance will cover the charges, but it ticks me that there is a thief out there so I am wondering if I can call the numbers and ask them where the merchandise was sent? It isn't fair to our banks that they have to cover costs either. What else can I do? Should I have reported it to our local police? I haven't charged anything online. It is just unsettling wondering who stole from me. If you have any advise that can help me to be more careful, I would appreciate it. I usually keep my eyes on my card when using it. I guess it can happen fast. Bummer people are too lazy to get a real job.

My credit card was scanned and used for fraudulent charges. Should I?

没有评论:

发表评论