2013年11月19日星期二

Scammed On Craigslist?

  • send money online to bank account
Ok, so I expect to get a lot of flack for this, but I am going to ask anyway. I found an ad on craigslist for an oven, delivered and installed for $125. I called the guy and he brought it over, looked great, it was in really good condition. The range worked fine, but the oven would not heat up. The guy said he was going to get the part the next day and would come back. I had already paid him $65 (Stupid, I know). He failed to show up the next day and gave an excuse and promised he would be back the next day at 3pm. Again he was a no show. Long story short, I sent him a text letting his know of my disappointment and that our deal is off. I let him know he can come pick up the oven and give me my $65 back. Now you and I both know that he got what he wanted and I will never see the money. My main question is, how long do I have to hang on to this piece of crap before taking it to the dump? Does he have any claim to the property?
  • Additional Details
  • I have since purchased a new oven because the part that will be required to fix it costs more than I am willing to spend on a used piece of equipment. All I really want to know is if he has claims on the property and are there any repercussions if I pitch it?

  • Scammed On Craigslist?

    没有评论:

    发表评论