2013年11月15日星期五

Stole money? Advice please!?

  • money market savings accounts
  • euro to dollar forex
  • counter strike source dedicated server
Hello! I need help, advice, or something. Today when I was working a very rude kid came in and ordered something that he didn't have enough money to pay for. The total order was $52.25. He only had twenty dollars, so he kept running from the car to get money from his mom to the store. When I counted the money, it was only 52 dollars (mostly in $1s) so he rushed to go get a quarter. While he was getting the quarter, I double and tripled checked my counting. It was actually $53. So , in a panic, I took one of the dollar bills and slipped it under the counter. I don't know whether I wanted to be right, or if I was just mad at the kid for being mean, or if I was mad at the parent for being too lazy to get her own order. Well, anyways, the mom figured it out and came in to complain about three times. I was angry and tried to desperately defend myself. But in the end, I gave her a different dollar back (out of my own tip jar), still denying that I had taken the first dollar. What I'm afraid of is that there are cameras. Everywhere. And they probably saw me slip that one dollar under the counter. I feel really bad about it, and I should've apologized and said she was right. That was the first time I've ever done anything like that, and the guilt and panic of getting caught is driving me crazy. Any advice? Should I just keep with my lie, and never EVER do it again? Or should I come clean and risk the trust of everyone I know? By the way, that dollar is still under the counter.

Stole money? Advice please!?

没有评论:

发表评论