2013年11月20日星期三

What are court ordered debt collections?

  • consolidate credit card debt
  • paying off credit card debt
  • credit card debt reduction
  • wb bank card
  • ups store court street brooklyn
  • letter head
I am 16, a good kid and have never committed a crime or gone to court, i dont even drive yet. I got a letter in the mail from my bank where I have a debit card set up (dont use it at all) and the letter says :


ORDER TO WITHHOLD - COURT ORDERED DEBT COLLECTION

the amount due is $100


why did they take 100 out of my account? I have not done anything. I dont get it. I have never really been in trouble.

another letter from the bank says:


we were served with the legal document attached on _____2013 in the amount of 100 which requires us by law to deduct these funds.

and they deducted 125 as a "bank fee"


What is this... I am so lost... why did they take money from my bank account, please help.

What are court ordered debt collections?

没有评论:

发表评论