2013年11月18日星期一

What is a good business major to go in?

  • local business online marketing
  • small business marketing firm
  • accounting small business
  • small business accounting services
  • criminal justice majors
I am transferring to a 4 year university (Michigan State University) in two months I need to hurry up and make my decision as to what business major I really want to go into. I was stuck between accounting and marketing. I'm good at accounting and I know I can do it. Aside from that I think it's fun but sometimes very annoying. At the same time I'm a creative thinking person so I think it might drain me after a while so marketing may be better because I can display creativity. Also another thing is with an accounting major It's a better chance I'll find a stable job or a job at all for that matter than I would with marketing. I'll be in major debt and I can't risk too much. At the end of the day I'm not aiming to live my life in either field I want to be an entrepreneur so that's what I'll aim for after a while regardless. So any ideas ? Or suggestions outside these two majors?

What is a good business major to go in?

没有评论:

发表评论