2013年11月17日星期日

Will the bank help locate the attorney who holds the trust document?

  • online accounting degree accredited
  • accounting courses online
  • free online bank
  • blood bank automation
  • salary info
  • drug abuse info
I have a trust set up for me by my mother. She is no longer here in the US... cant get in contact with her. My brother acquired the documents to get his money before but I cant seem to get him on the phone to find the attorney office. However, I do know the bank who holds the account but I do not know if my name will pop up when I show up because the trust was set up under the attorney office Or rather they have that kind of information on file. Secondly, I wanted to see if there are services who will locate the attorney office with the document. There is definitely a trust but now that I can finally access it... I still cant. So I am looking for general info on whether the banks can point me in the right direction or not.
  • Additional Details
  • There is definitely a trust for me. Its one from a life insurance policy where my grandfather name all of us beneficiaries but we was young so it went into a trust. My mother appointed an attorney to handle it and she use to give us the papers with the account info before. The bank statement had all of our names on the statement. However, once my brother aged into his funds, his name was removed from the statements. For the past 3 years, I haven't gotten a statement from her. Also, she is not here to give me the trust instrument. However, I was assuming that the bank should know something because they issues the yearly statements. So if that makes any sense, I was wondering if anyone who that the bank should have answers to at least generally point me in the right direction.

  • Will the bank help locate the attorney who holds the trust document?

    没有评论:

    发表评论