2013年11月17日星期日

Would a company or store hire a 14 year old (Girls Answers only)?

  • local advertising free
  • working platforms
I love selling stuff and doing business.I used to do bake sales, make and sell dog treats,help my sister sell Mary Kay products, and help sell stuff for high schools. My sister used to sell stuff for Mary Kay and I would always go to all the meetings. The people on the the school board ( parents and teachers) used to always ask me to sell stuff for them, raise money, and help them out at fundraisers. I started doing that when I was 8 and did that until they graduated. I used to volunteer at a pet store and helped and sold stuff there when I was 12. I now help my mom sell houses and meet with her clients. Do you know of any brands or stores that hire or let 14 year olds sell stuff for them? I could be a Consultant or just volunteer. If I contacted Mary Kay would they maybe let me sell a little?

Would a company or store hire a 14 year old (Girls Answers only)?

没有评论:

发表评论