2013年10月31日星期四

Can I still use the ACA to find a new insurance policy if my income is too high for ACA assistance?

  • disability income insurance
  • low income health insurance
  • income protection insurance
  • auto insurance policy
I'm trapped in a catch-22. An operation corrected many of the pre-existing conditions that caused my insurance premiums to initially sky-rocket. But apparently, the operation itself is now considered a "pre-existing" condition; leaving me healthy, but essentially non-insurable at reasonable rates. My current policy costs more than 50% of my income, not including co-pays or deductibles.

My anticipated income is too high to expect government assistance in purchasing an ACA covered policy, but that isn't my major concern. I'm shopping for a more reasonably priced policy than the one I currently have. Must I wait until the end of 2014 to find one that will cover me?

Can I still use the ACA to find a new insurance policy if my income is too high for ACA assistance?

没有评论:

发表评论