2013年10月31日星期四

How to raise $250 fast as a teenager?

  • investing money in stocks
  • ways to make money in college
  • personal injury at work
  • social work training
  • sell diamonds
Hi everyone


I very recently asked a question about which gaming system I should choose. I now need some money to get it.


I am a teenager, but have no time nor patience to do a lemonade stand (not to mention it's illegal in the NY) I am shy and I do not know a lot of people, so I won't ask people if I can babysit. I live in the city, so no raking leaves for me. I am thinking of doing a bake sale with a friend, but it will be in winter, so I need a thermos and everything for that too (if you have any suggestions regarding this, please put them in the answers.) I'm good at magic tricks, but they're more for impressing people than for making money. I have heard of bar bets, but no one wants to do them with me after the first couple that I did last year. I am already doing eBay via my dad, but must of the stuff in my room is either junk or stuff that I still need or want. Also, I am sick of people asking a million questions and then trying to bargain forever, so I won't do a face to face sale.


Any help is appreciated


If you're going to say that I shouldn't be buying a console and focus on school instead, then just don't. Same goes for the people asking a million questions pert or any other unhelpful things that you have to say, I have my school for that.

How to raise $250 fast as a teenager?

没有评论:

发表评论