2013年10月30日星期三

Will I win my appeal, Was i wrong?

  • move company
  • online advertising company
  • alarm company
Ok, I moved but before I'd made the decision to move I asked my boss could he check with the general manger and see if it was possible for me to transfer. He said he'll see. I checked with him everyday to see if he'd asked for me. After weeks, Finally he did. I was granted the option to transfer.But wasn't given an official start date. So he'd asked when could I start? I excitably answer "I'm ready! ... I can start whenever. I'm waiting on y'all" she says I think [not going to say name. (Regional Manager)] is waiting to see of you're actually going to move down there to see if you reliable. So I said Ok that makes sense. So I moved down here and when I did all of the positions were filled after I was told all of this. Now here it was rent was beginning to be due. So I was either stuck between being homeless or filing unemployment. So I filed unemployment but they still had me on payroll but I wasn't being given any hours of employment, Nor pay. So now they are appealing my unemployment benefits via phone conference and I wasn't understanding Why. So I texted my FORMER boss and asked did he know why? He says maybe because he didn't fire you or lay you off. All I said was What do you call it if you're not given any hours of employment or pay? Then he says We did not make the decision for you to move we can't hold a position for you. So I told him the Same story I just told y'all but at the end of the text I said I thought you said you had my back. I said nothing in a hateful manner or nothing. I just tried to get a better understanding of Why my benefits were being appealed. So then I didn't text back I left it alone. He meant to text his boss (the regional manager) but texted me by accident. And the text referred to me being an idiot, and that he was tired of wasting his time and energy ome, and that he thinks that I was trying to get him to admit to something via text message for unemployment purposes. Which wasn't the case. I've bent over bakwards for that company

Will I win my appeal, Was i wrong?

没有评论:

发表评论