2013年10月31日星期四

Will a careless overdraft negatively affect my credit history?

  • balance transfer credit cards
  • credit balance transfer
  • mutual savings credit union
  • hsbc overdraft charges
I forgot to transfer the fund from my checking account to my savings account after I wrote a check and went on vacation, resulting in an overdraft without my awareness.


My savings account had an amount that was 100x more than the overdraft amount. But, since I was on vacation, I never got to read the letter sent by the bank informing me of the overdraft until I came home just now. I immediately transferred the fund from my savings account to my checking account to cover the amount but was already 2 weeks late.


Will this, in any ways, affect my credit history?
  • Additional Details
  • I had a typo. I mean "I forgot to transfer the fund from my SAVINGS account to my CHECKING account after I wrote a check"

  • Will a careless overdraft negatively affect my credit history?

    没有评论:

    发表评论