2013年10月31日星期四

Was Obama Care the reason?

  • discount health insurance
  • international health insurance
  • worldwide health insurance
  • hastings insurance company
  • car insurance company
  • company car insurance
  • cheap care insurance
  • care insurance
  • term care insurance
  • benefits of insurance
  • employee benefits plan
For my husband's job booting me from his health insurance plan because my job offer their employees health insurance? So now I am forced to use the HMO plan my job has to offer? I've been with my husbands ppo for over 10 because at that time I thought i was receiving better care. Now that I am forced to downgrade to an HMO I am curious if this is due to Obama Care? Please no hateful or racist or remarks. Please be respectful. BTW I'm not Complaining, it could be worse. I am thankful I have insurance and for my President.

Was Obama Care the reason?

没有评论:

发表评论