2013年10月30日星期三

Does it help my credit to pay debt off monthly rather than in one lump sum?

  • debt consolidation loans bad credit
  • debt management credit counseling
  • credit card debt relief
  • wire money online with credit card
  • credit consolidation loan
  • bad credit secured loan lenders
  • no credit check secured loan
  • us bank credit card processing
  • balance transfer credit card
I'm a college student trying to build and strengthen my credit. Right now I am in debt a little over $300.00 for school books. I have the money from financial aid now to pay it off in full. However, the branch manager at my mom's bank told her it will help her credit to pay her loans off month by month instead of in full at once. So will it help it I just pay it off monthly rather than all at once? I'd like to pay it off in full because it makes me feel better to know I'm not in debt, but if it'll help my credit to pay it off monthly, then that's what I'll do.

Does it help my credit to pay debt off monthly rather than in one lump sum?

没有评论:

发表评论