2013年10月29日星期二

Bad references... what can you do?

  • small business internet phone service
  • cheap phone service
  • employer engagement
How can you make up for having a bad reference? I actually worked for a home health agency where the receptionist (a 55 yr. old lady presumed to have a personality disorder) would stalk me via the phone and sabbotage my work assignments by giving me incomplete or totally inaccurate information on the clients. The office manager was no help at all. She was just in the office bc her mom worked for corporate and this lady didn't have any other options. So, anyways, I worked at that place for 2 yrs. and now I'm moving on to another job. I don't want a hole on my resume, but don't really want them as a reference. What would you do?

Bad references... what can you do?

没有评论:

发表评论