2013年10月31日星期四

Partying 24/7 vs saving money for the future.?

  • how to save money for a car
  • how to save money in a savings account
  • how to save money in bank account
  • third party payment processors
Ok so i'm 16 and i'm coming to the end of my time at high school, getting good grades and what not and am thinking about the future like getting a car. On the other hand im going to lots of partys and raves etc and spending all my money on things like booze, weed and other things like that. And im having the time of my life but im burning through money so quickly. Now im not talking about £20 a week or something minor like that, i make a hell of alot of money for my age and am spending huge amounts of money every week and am thinking should i completely stop enjoying myself and save all this money and be very well off for a few years or carry on having a good time and not be prepared for the future. For example if i saved all my money from now until i was 17 i would be able to buy a really nice car the day i turned 17 and pay for insurance, where as if i dont save my money i wont be able to buy a car atall. Its easy to say just stop partying but its hard when your enjoying yourself and are getting phonecalls everyday saying theres a good party that night it's hard not to go to it.

so i would appreciate it if anybody could give me some good advice on the situation thanks.

Partying 24/7 vs saving money for the future.?

没有评论:

发表评论