2013年10月31日星期四

Should I leave Wal Mart?

  • learning management system
  • business management distance learning
  • how is ulcerative colitis treated
I have been working at Wal Mart for about a year and I started out as a cashier. But the longer I stayed the more I wanted to move up in the company so I was and still am in training to be a CSM. Who pretty much runs all of the cashiers, cart pushers and pretty much takes care of all the customers and their complaints. Don't give me wrong I loved my job, and the people I work with are really great. But Wal Mart is kinda being unfair especially with pay. I was told I would be a full time CSM and in return get the pay of a CSM but instead I am still being paid as a cashier. I was promised this extra pay months ago and they continue to put me off. I am 19 about to be 20 and take pride in my job but lately things are going down hill. Not only am I not receiving my rightful pay but upper management isn't all that great. They treat me like trash and show me no respect. One of the Upper management treats me like a child and pointed with a finger where she wanted me to stand for 4 hours! Last time I checked I am an adult and I deserve to be treated like one. Also I have been dragged into the office for false accusations from cashiers who have lied on me and now everything they have told management which isn't true is now on my record and will follow me everywhere I go. Im to the point im ready to pull my hair out. I really wanted to stick to this job and prove that I am not a quitter but I feel like this. I work my butt off come in when no one wants to and I don't even get thank you. I know one person cant change a whole company and now I realize that and im not sure if I should stay with Wal Mart or if I should leave. Someone please help! P.S Ive tried moving up in management to plea my case but I ended up being punished and treated like trash by the management in the store.

Should I leave Wal Mart?

没有评论:

发表评论