2013年10月31日星期四

Do you think my unit manager will fire me for this?

  • work flow software
  • how do business loans work
  • business service manager
I reported a coworker for hitting me so we have been having meetings. My manager asked me what was a good day to do them and I said Friday, well now she is mad at me cos I can defend myself, now she keeps scheduling meetings on days that arent Friday. She scheduled one for us all to meet including the one that hit me on Tuesday, he told her he could not attend and went home. Today my nurse told me the Unit manager wanted to have a meeting with me. (i work overnights) this morning at 7:25. I get off at 7:30, im thinking this will be an in and out esp since we already had a meeting to tell me they found my claims were unfounded. I see they have the guy in the meeting that refused to go last time. i told my manager I had to go, she said in a minute, i waited 5 more minutes and I knock again..no answer even though I see them plain as day, so I left. I left cos I have a family member on dialysis and I had to get off the mountain (where i work) and into town. They didnt fire him and he flat out refused, I at least came and waited for a brief amount of time, do you think she will fire me for not waiting despite the fact she told me on short notice and I had a good reason to leave at the time i was supposed to ?...
  • Additional Details
  • I was told she wanted to see me at 7:25. I got there and left at 7:30
  • and technically we can clock out at 7:28

  • Do you think my unit manager will fire me for this?

    没有评论:

    发表评论