2013年10月30日星期三

I wish I had parents! I need financial advice and have no one to ask! Help?

  • credit life insurance
  • obtain credit score
  • cheap credit score
  • retirement advice
I am in the process of trying to buy a used car but I have no idea how to go about doing so. What all is involved? I have no one to ask either so please anyone help!:( I only want a used car for no more than $4000.00 total, as that is all I can afford...I think? See, that's what I don't know? Can I afford more or less? What figures or equations should I do to figure out what is in my budget? How should someone prepare to buy a used, junky car? I know there is advice out there but it all pertains to newer cars and getting financing from a bank. Unfortunately, as ghetto as it may seem, I can't get financing from a bank due to poor credit caused by medical bills. I have no good credit as my medical bills started piling up right when I turned 18 and lost my insurance. I tried getting loans from my credit union, I've tried getting store credit cards to build up my credit and I am constantly denied. I have given up on that aspect and have accepted I will have to get financing from whatever car dealership I choose to buy a car from. Basically what I need to know is:

-How much should I have saved before even looking?

-What is in my budget? (Income gross is, roughly, about $1,900 a month)

-How much money do I need for maintenance, insurance costs, taxes and unforeseen things after I choose and buy a car?

-What is an acceptable interest rate for someone with poor credit and what is outrageous? (I don't want to be taken advantage of but don't know what is a fair or unfair interest rate?)


My credit score is right at 600 and I am working so hard to get it up. I have paid off some collections and had a car loan in 2012 that I paid off 6 months early! Do you think that will be helpful? Anyone with previous experience or in a similar situation or God willing a financial professional, I promise you would be a hero to me if you could give me any advice at all! Even a link to a place with this type of info! I have been looking myself, but like I said, it all applies to people with nice credit who are looking to buy new cars; as much as I wish I was, I am not one of those people. People never respond to my questions on here and I am always so desperate because I have no one else to lean on or ask:/ Even a friendly hint would be nice. Anything! Thanks so so much...

I wish I had parents! I need financial advice and have no one to ask! Help?

没有评论:

发表评论