2013年10月31日星期四

I have $2500 in disposable income a month, how much car can I afford?

  • credit card benefits
  • credit card balance
  • credit card company
  • secured loan adverse credit
  • credit card loan
  • credit card consolidation loan
The only bills I have is a loan, which I'm paying $77 a month for, and two credit cards which I pay $65 a month collectively. I spend about 100 a month for movie tickets, dinners, and spending money.


Altogether my monthly bills come to about $250. I am living with my mom, and do not have to pay rent.


Before I get lectured, here are the facts; I am 19. I got to school full time, I have a job inside Disneyland that I can work up to full-time if I need to. The 2500 a month is including only 450 a month from Disney.

The rest of the money comes from AirBnB.com. So being that my disposable income is 2500 a month, how much car can I afford? What do you think auto loan companies will approve me for? I have had an auto loan for a couple of years but I am selling the bike for a car. There are a couple of paid off loans as well on my credit report.
  • Additional Details
  • bdancer222, thanks for the condescending tone, but airbnb is a rental website where you can rent out part of your home to people looking for a hotel in the area, but for a cheaper price. I am turning 20 soon so you might be able to imagine why I said I have had a loan for a couple of years, since I got it when I turned 18. It was my idea, so my mom lets me use a section of our house which is separate from the main thing, to rent to the guests. Not that I need to explain how I am doing this. I am asking what banks most likely would approve me for knowing this information, and how much they thing I would be able to afford. It was not my intention to ask how expensive of a car I could get with 2500 a month, but what I would be approved for with 2500 a month disposable income.
  • The bank I use with Disney is very particular when starting any account. In order to buy private party you have to have the seller in person to prepare the documents. They make it very hard to do anything. Because they are with Disney, they only approve cast members (workers at disney) or immediate family. I was only approved for my income with disney, which is not much compared to airbnb. I am applying to other auto loan companies, but disney offered me 12,500 with 0 down, and 6 percent interest over 60 months or and term I decide, BUT they will not take paypal income statements unless it is rewired into a checking account for at least 12 months, which is obviously going to be annoying to have to wait for, and I purposely got a debit card with paypal so I didn't have to do that.


    As for Bdancer's answer went SumDude, I didn't like her insinuations that I was lying about my income. She is unfamiliar with AirBnB, so why would she assume I am lying? Anyone can do it as long a

  • I have $2500 in disposable income a month, how much car can I afford?

    没有评论:

    发表评论