2013年10月29日星期二

It's been 14 days since I've filed a claim on paypal but they haven't given me my money yet?

  • like paypal
  • direct response advertising
  • viral load count
It's been around 12 - 14 days since I've filed a claim on paypal over a scammer who hasn't given me my items which were purchased via a website but it's based on trust blah blah blah. however a claim is only suppose to be 10 days long of a response time for a seller to reply, and well it's been 12 - 14 days now unless paypal doesn't count the weekends possibly?


I'm getting real annoyed with the whole paypal information and claim process in all. I've tried contacting paypal but they always put me on hold or they answer a question that I'm not even asking which is quite frustrating


anyone know if they don't count weekends for response times? and it's only been 8 - 9 days instead of the actual said "10 days" for response.

It's been 14 days since I've filed a claim on paypal but they haven't given me my money yet?

没有评论:

发表评论