2013年10月31日星期四

Can I invest in a company well before it goes public with an IPO, if it ever does?

  • company stock definition
  • stock market investment
  • twitter mobile app
I want to invest in a company that I think is going to blow up big within the next 5 years. The only problem is that they're not a publicly traded company.


In the past I've bought a few different stocks and have had some luck, I just don't know everything yet. I would love to take my newest hunch to the next level with an investment in this company. It's currently a pretty popular internet company, if that's necessary to answer this question.


Any help or even a suggestion of where to find a more thorough answer would be greatly appreciated.

Can I invest in a company well before it goes public with an IPO, if it ever does?

没有评论:

发表评论