2013年10月30日星期三

Why can't I get Cash Assistance?

  • small cash loan
  • cash advance loan online
  • online internet work
  • work experience program
  • child care courses
I'm living with my fiance and his family but I buy food and cook for myself. I have no job and absolutely no income. I don't even get 10$ from whoever every now and again.

I'm also 7 months pregnant.

I went to the DES office, the office that supply me with my 185$ worth of food stamps, and asked them whether I qualify for CA. They told me no. it was very blunt but I don't understand why I don't. Can someone please explain this to me?

They said that I can't get it until December which is when my baby is due.
  • Additional Details
  • I live in Arizona if that helps any.

  • Why can't I get Cash Assistance?

    没有评论:

    发表评论