2013年10月31日星期四

Is it hard to get a job as a paralegal/legal assitant/legal secretary?

  • teacher assistant course
  • dental assistant course
  • paralegal course
  • legal secretary course
  • web design firm
  • car hire heathrow
I have a bachelor's degree from a good school in psychology and 11 years experience as an administrative assistant. In the next few days, I will enroll in a paralegal diploma course. After this, I will get an internship. Will that be enough to apply for these kinds of jobs? Even though the bls.gov says there will be growth, I do not see many jobs advertised.
  • Additional Details
  • I meant legal assistant in the question. Sorry, I was rushing to ask this question.

  • Is it hard to get a job as a paralegal/legal assitant/legal secretary?

    没有评论:

    发表评论