2013年10月31日星期四

How do I start my own fashion label? ADVICE- HELP!?

  • business intelligence company
  • business loan
  • getting a business loan
  • business insurance costs
  • executive mba programs
  • military funding
Hi, I'm a 15 year old guy and I've just had an idea which I've become really interested to- starting a small fashion line. To me, it doesn't seem impossible, and I just need a few tips and expert advice from anyone who has experience! I'm not dedicating my whole life to this, but I just want to try this out and have a small hope of making the line grow. I'm not talking Prada or Armani but just need some advice- where do I start? what do I need? are there any restrictions I need to be aware of? and just good advice- I'm only 15 :P Much appreciated! Thanks

How do I start my own fashion label? ADVICE- HELP!?

没有评论:

发表评论