2013年10月31日星期四

I want to apply for a loan(home) and trying to go about it the best way possible...?

  • best credit card rates
  • secured credit card companies
  • credit card debt calculator
  • checking credit score
  • instant credit score
  • find credit score
  • credit consolidation loan
  • no credit check secured loan
  • bad credit secured loan lenders
  • mortgage note sellers
  • federal mortgage assistance
So I have read up on this and found a couple different answers. I was thinking of paying off my car being I only owe$2,500(have had this loan 4yrs now and never ever late) on it and can pay that off in the next couple weeks but have read that it could possibly hurt my credit score or my chances on loan and good rates. If i pay my car off I will only owe $5k on a school loan and about $5k on my one credit card. Thats all my debt, Im 30 btw. Anyhow this is part of a statement I've read about what Im trying to ask: "A good general rule of thumb is that you need to have a minimum of three active tradelines...These accounts can be mortgages, car loans, credit cards or student loans."


So with that being said should I not pay off my car?? I'd rather pay it off that way its one less monthly payment to worry about when I do fine my home! I would still have my school loan to show for an "installment loan" but I wont have 3 like this article is stating is better.


Ive already looked at my credit score and Im not too worried about that and I do plan on also paying more toward my ccard as well to make it about 20% of balance/limit. and I do have that 20% to put down as down payment. I'm just a little confused on this other part and I want to try to get this as close to right the first time.



So what are your thoughts and advice??!


Hope i explained it clearly..Thanks in advance.
  • Additional Details
  • I do not plan on paying off my cc just intend to keep a very low balance. I will be keeping it active with my school loan (which is very low monthly payment.only $87/mnth w balance of $5k)
  • Wow really 6 months? I was hoping to start this process sooner being my lease is up in March. Figured I had an ok amount of time to look for a place and what not. Guess I can try to extend my lease 6mnths vs another years. :/ I just don't want that car payment looking bad when they add all the monthly bills and such when looking at income ratio. But sounds like paying credit card off is better. What if I pay off both?! I can do that too...and is it a good or bad things to get a "rapid rescore" or score update request?? Just read about that too.


    thanks again sorry if I've added too much additional info
  • Sorry forget that part where I asked about paying both off again...already answered :/ I just dont want these debts when thinking of mortgage!!


    thanks again!

  • I want to apply for a loan(home) and trying to go about it the best way possible...?

    没有评论:

    发表评论