2013年10月29日星期二

Can someone employed give me some great tips to getting a job?

  • online school work
  • school work online
I have been going to school for an associates in hopes that it will someday get me a noble job until I go back but I still need a job. Starting from I think 18 I have been applying to jobs some say unfortunately we cant employ you some say that their not hiring when you call, well give a call when were ready to hire, etc. Seems like a lot of run around to me but I know that I am competent to work in someones facility if given the chance. I once got to an interview I was kind of nervous didn't really know what to say about my self when asked. I was told that an assessment was the main part of employment and they'll give a call if I passed. I think I passed because most responses were no experience and the rest I answered honestly. No call and this was food services to college students. Soo besides putting yourself out there WHEN YOU GET TO INTERVIEW how do you even get that close without experience and just filling out tons of applications? I get that some places aren't hiring at the time but I have applied to some that are actually hiring at the time and no response, I really want a job and I'm not seeing any results. I ran track in school so of course I didn't have the time but its been three years since I graduated with a DIPLOMA yea means nothing today but I should still be able to work at someones facility. Any tips??
  • Additional Details
  • I forgot to mention even the places like mcdonalds that needs the help wont even hire. I was told from high school up until now your going to need your diploma. So whats the problem??

  • Can someone employed give me some great tips to getting a job?

    没有评论:

    发表评论