2013年11月20日星期三

Am I obliged to pay a debt I have not agreed by signing?

  • debt consolidation service
  • debt reduction service
  • money as debt
  • how to make money investing
  • martins money tips
Hi all, legal advice question,

I am an events promoter, did an event in June, company lost a fair bit of money, made no profits what so ever and could not even pay myself a salary. A company is after me for paying a small debt of £1200. I do not agree to pay this, I also did not sign anything with them concerning this matter. Am I obliged to pay legally speaking? Thanks for your help!
  • Additional Details
  • No goods were provided by this Company, no agreement has been made neither. They did not provide any services for my event!

    Just received a bill from them lately and after more than 6 months. It is it appears for performing artists rights.. Made no money, cannot pay, it's obvious.

  • Am I obliged to pay a debt I have not agreed by signing?

    没有评论:

    发表评论