2013年11月20日星期三

Shipped to old adress? Help please.?

cheapest moving truck rental

Ok so it was stupid of me to ship to an old address..it's my fathers so no big deal. I call the post office where he lives and they told me that it is being forwarded to my current address. This took place yesterday. The 18th. I live approximately 40-45 minutes from my fathers. Is there any reason as to why I didn't get my package today? I check the tracking number and all it says is "delivery status not updated". It doesn't say "shipping to new address" and all that good information. I personally have never had anything forwarded to me before so I'm not sure how long it might take. The po lady said a week or so but I don't find it possible when it's a 45 minute drive. Is there anything more I can do? I've ordered about 10 packages and now they're all going to m old address. I hope they don't get mysteriously lost...

http://d.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/f7d38336d…

Shipped to old adress? Help please.?

没有评论:

发表评论