2013年11月22日星期五

Help with ebay/paypal shipping?!?

  • ups shipping label
  • office security systems
It's my first time selling on eBay and I have a ups drop box on my street corner and was hoping to just drop the package in there as I have no way currently to get to the post office. I wasn't sure if you could print a USPS shipping label and just attach it and drop it in the box because its not UPS? I tried to print a UPS label thru paypal and I kept getting an error message that paypal shipping isn't available. It's my first sale on eBay so I won't get paid until the buyer gets the package and I just want to send it out as fast as possible. I also wanted to use a package I received thru nasty gal to ship it out and save money, is that allowed if I cover the old labels?
  • Additional Details
  • So if I pay for and print a USPS label can I attach that to my old package and then could I put that in a regular mailbox? Or do I have to send it to the post office? I have a regular mailbox near me to. I'm just not sure how all this works and can't find any information!

  • Help with ebay/paypal shipping?!?

    没有评论:

    发表评论