2013年11月16日星期六

How can I fire a bad employee who happens to be a deaf, gay black man?

  • employee reward programs
  • employee health check
  • best online work
I have had a small construction business for a year now, and one of my employees is a deaf, gay black man. I don't care how black, deaf or gay he is, but the sad truth is he does a terrible job. He is always calling in sick or leaving early and when he does work, he slacks off and leaves most of his share of the job to his coworkers. He is a master of pretending to be busy. He has excuses for everything. I want him fired to make room for someone who is willing to work. Trouble is, as he is gay, deaf and black, I am sure I would be opening myself up to lawsuits if I fire him. I have records of his absences, and some of the other guys are willing to back me up about his performance but I am still afraid he will pull some discrimination thing on me, though. How can I get rid of him without getting sued for "discrimination"?

How can I fire a bad employee who happens to be a deaf, gay black man?

没有评论:

发表评论