2013年11月15日星期五

Is this a wise or unwise decision I'm making now ?

  • early childhood education colleges
  • website design company
I know. My father is working hard, he started his own business company after quitting his old job, and I know he's in debt with the bank and all to start up the factory...but... I really want to go to a summer school in Oxford.


I was invited by a friend if I wanted to go there with her, and I was delighted, because I, myself, also wanted to go to Oxford but was not sure if it would be wise to go there alone. I have told my father this when he was beginning to start his company up, (during when he was dealing with the law, signing documents, managing the factory, etc) and back then, he said sure.


...but now... It doesn't seem like he's sure anymore, and I'm far too afraid to ask him again in case he gets angry.


Next year, I was also planning to move to a private school in a different city (which means more costs for my father to pay) , but I'm not sure I want to bring it up anymore. Since the first time I brought it up, my father said he'll discuss it with me next time... And he hasn't brought it up since. So I'm unsure as to what I should do...


Please help me Yahoo! Answers community members! Help...


Sorry and thank you,

- A sophomore student

Is this a wise or unwise decision I'm making now ?

没有评论:

发表评论