2013年11月15日星期五

Which to choose for myself - Business or Job?

  • business degree salary
  • logistics and supply chain
  • ccna study
Hi

I am very confused what to do now.I have done BSc (Pure Science) and MBA(Marketing) in distance mode from SMU. I have some options but I cant decide which path to choose? I am already in my career. I am 37 yrs old single man and I am presently jobless for last 3 years. I was earlier working as medical representative in a pharma company under my brother-in-law but i left job in 2010. now i requested my sister and then my bro-in-law is willing to give me a job in his office in Mumbai as a logistics executive.(i dont know what job it will be but I feel it is not that important job as it will be headed by one logistics head and my job will be mainly on computers)

Presently I am also pursuing ccna and I obtained the global cert of ccent.

Now again my sister is offering me to start a pharma stockist business in the house where we live . My bro-in-law will invest in the whole money and I,my mother's brother(not his real brother but in relationship a brother) and another guy who is a distance relative of ours will be the partners in the business. The profit will be shared equally among the four of us.

Problem is we have a two-storied home and the proposed business is being suggested in the ground floor(we live in the first floor) and that ground floor is already rented for business and we get 8000 rupees rent for that.

I'm confused with all these options. What to do?

Should I join his office as Logistics Executive and live my home in Kolkata and shift to some rented shared room with almost no facilities like my home? The salary initially will be maximum 21000 rupees in a city like Mumbai but surely it will increase every year as increments.

Or should I stay back at my home in Kolkata and and start the Pharma Stockist business ?

Or should I complete my ccna and look for jobs on my own?(the center-head of the institute from where I am doing the ccna course has assured me of helping me to get a job).

But still I am not sure

Please somebody help ..need some good advice.



Thanks in advance

Best Regards
  • Additional Details
  • I cant sense my heart or guts!! Plz be lil more comprehensive

  • Which to choose for myself - Business or Job?

    没有评论:

    发表评论