2013年11月15日星期五

Should i quit my dream job?

  • social work training
  • veterinary nurse training
  • graduate training programme
  • accountant training
  • quit smoking pills
Basically I've always wanted to be a dental nurse and i was lucky enough in securing a place on an apprenticeship programme to train me to become one. I absolutley love it! I feel like i really make a difference! but as it is only an apprenticeship programme i am earning a shocking £2.68 pounds an hour! which is only just enough to run my car as its an hour long journey to work every day! I love my job but the fact that i never have enough money to do things or to think about moving out is really getting to me! and im starting to think that its not worth it! I basically work then sleep as it 47 hours a week aswell! and im having to keep up some hours in my other job to survive financially! Should I quit? the apprenticeship is for 2 years.

Should i quit my dream job?

没有评论:

发表评论