2013年11月15日星期五

PLEASE ANSWER ..Background check? what is the information given for minors (17YEARS OLD)?

  • criminal lawyer vancouver
  • federal employment law
im super nervous because my first job was at WetnWild and things got a bit out of hand and lets just say I got fired for touching someone's butt. And I kinda lied and didnt tell the lady in the interview that. I just said it was seasonal and that's why I left.AND they had me fill out paper work saying it okay for a background check , ect..Now im scared that im not gonna get the job because of it.. YEAH I KNOW IT WAS WRONG BUT I REALLY JUST WANT A JOB AGAIN , NOBODYS PERFECT....
  • Additional Details
  • don't have a record or anything just that lil thing I did..

  • PLEASE ANSWER ..Background check? what is the information given for minors (17YEARS OLD)?

    没有评论:

    发表评论